Adapted from the Hike the Highlands Newsletter August 11
The Hike the Highlands Festival in Cape Breton will celebrate its 10th Anniversary this year from September 13-22. Te Festival is making it a special year to remember. Here’s what’s new in 2013 :
- A special souvenir pass/log book, a 32 page publication with photos and pages for notes
- A special Wally Hayes Vision show – “A look Back at the Past,” nine years of Hike the Highlands Festival on opening night of the festival
- A sit down supper as part of the closing ceremonies
- Expanding your Horizons – A Landscape & Seascape Photography workshop, Sept. 12-13, learn to shoot wide angle & panoramic photos and managed your library of photos
- New evening activities and presentations
- Hike the Highlands new website now for mobile devices. If you type in our regular website address -www.hikethehighlands.com on your phone it will automatically take you to our mobile website. If you have a tablet ie. iPad , our regular website will come up on your device.